Saturday, December 11, 2004

funny...

quick story...
I'm at the library, and I see this girl at the self checkout that looks so much like you. Long dark hair in two braids. She's wearing a pair of cargo pants and this hippy-like sweater. The thing was that her mannerisms were so much like yours - the way she was reaching into her pants pockets searching for her library card that she couldn't find anywhere. She finally dumped everything down on the ground and started searching for it. I went over to help her pick up her books and when I got a close look at her, I think she was like 12 - possibly even younger. But man she could be a mini-michelle (well about the same height as you actually - hahaha. Just kidding

One other quick story. We were at the bar last night in red deer. Good ol' Billy Bobs. And there's this guy that I thought I knew because he was standing with all of Jar's work friends, so I went over and said hey, how's it going? He says, "good, you? I guess now we can finish that conversations we had started last time..." I don't have a clue what hes talking about but decide to just play along... "oh yeah, where were we?" I ask. He says, "well, I was telling you my thoughts on same sex marriages." I'm thinking oh great, just what I really want to get into. A political conversation with your typical redneck. He then says, "when do you plan on heading out to Victoria?" "Pardon?" I say. "You know, to unite your souls and strengthen the bond of love and all that other crap you were feeding me."he tells me
I am very confused and must have a look of confusion on my face.
"Aren't you and your 'partner' going to get married out there anymore?"
"My partner?" I exclaim, "I don't really know what you're talking about..."
"Aren't you Brenda?" he asks
"Um, nope."
Turns out I look a lot like this Brenda. And "you have that lesbian air about you, too" he tells me.
Right.
Okee dokee...
That's all from me.
Later alligator!

1 Comments:

Blogger mag said...

Haha that is the best story ever!!! Haha I'm so calling you Lesbian Brenda from now on.

and you know exactly what i'm going to say about you mistaking a 12 year old for me so i'm not going to even type it. I am, though, happy that you're thinking of me!!!

o.k. dokey i'll try to write you an email now.

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home